Terms & Conditions
- Please DO NOT ATTEND the clinic if you are at all unwell.
This includes coughs, colds, fever, cold sores or local skin infections (cold sores). Alison will take your temperature and if raised, you must self isolate and treatment and attendance will be declined.
If you are unsure, please call and discuss with Alison. Please protect yourself and Alison and everyone by observing isolation rules. Many treatments are contraindicated if you are at all unwell
- Please complete the Pre-attendance Health Screen Questionnaire BEFORE YOU ATTEND your appointment
- Please note that to avoid over-exposure, Alison will have to limit face to face contact to LESS THAN 15 MINUTES
Please note that treatments cannot be carried out if you are trying for a baby, might be pregnant, are pregnant or breast-feeding.
COV 19 – Post LOCKDOWN : Conditions will be different to enable social distancing and keep risks down for everyone.
- July 2020 – only Botox treatments will be available initially as the risk is lower (* see below)
- Strictly DO NOT ATTEND if you have fever, cough, aches, tiredness or if you need to self isolate
- Please sanitise your hands as soon as you arrive using the hand sanitiser outside the clinic
- Please take a seat outside the clinic to avoid cross over
- Please enter the clinic hallway only if it appears empty as there is a One In One Out policy
- Please wash your hands before entering the actual clinic room
- Your temperature will be checked on entering the clinic room and if raised, you will be asked to self isolate
- In the clinic room, Alison will provide you with a disposable mask which you must wear – failure to wear a mask will result in being asked to leave without a treatment being carried out
- Alison will be wearing scrubs, a mask and / or visor, gloves and/ or an apron which will be changed at appropriate infection control periods
- After your appointment, please use the hand sanitiser again before leaving the clinic room.
- All of the contact surfaces will be cleaned in between appointments before another enters the clinic hallway for your safety
- All appointments are extended to allow for less cross over – please arrive and leave promptly to avoid the person before and after you
- Face to face contact will be kept to under 15 minutes to prevent over exposure
- I will need to clean the clinic between people. Please help me by washing your hands thoroughly in the loo room before you come into clinic room
- There is now a seat outside if you prefer to wait outside if you’re early
- Only one person per appointment – especially no children please
- Please keep the items you bring with you to a minimum (bags etc) as you will be asked to leave them outside the clinic room
- All online booked appointments need to be with a deposit only (£50) redeemable against treatment
- If you can only pay the outstanding balance in cash, please have the correct amount so I can put it into envelope and not handle it. Otherwise cards and bank transfers as usual are all acceptable. Thanks
- If you develop any COVID-19 symptoms within 7 days of attendance, please let Alison know as soon as possible
Here is the link to my Infection Control Protocol Information for your reassurance and information.
Here is the link to my COVID-19 Risk assessment page: COVID Risk Assessment for Alison Taylor Clinic
* Botox only for July 2020 – Fillers are injected into the tissue and left there and so carry an additional immune load to the body. Botox and other toxin treatments are used by the body and do not carry the same inflammatory risk. Fillers carry an additional risk if you suffer a viral illness. It has been shown that your body may experience a complication of further inflammation in the facial area if you have fillers and then have an infection by a virus. This is evidenced and given this virus is potentially lethal, I am delaying filler treatments until the viral load on the population has decreased and there is more evidence to show its safety.
All appointments are entered into our Ovatu system. Please attend on time as a delay will leave less time for your treatment to be carried out safely. If you are late arriving, please note that your treatment may not be able to be carried out.
Alison Taylor reserves the right to decline or defer treatments based on the best interests of the patient, or other discretion.
Please provide as much notice as possible, if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, so that we may make best use of our appointment diary. You should be able to Manage your own Booking on the text message reminder you receive 48 hours before the appointment. You can change the time and date here but there may be a charge if less than 24 hours
When diaries are particularly busy, we may take a redeemable deposit, of (£50) redeemable against treatment cost, to mitigate missed appointments.
All online bookings must pay a deposit (refundable against treatment cost). This is non-refundable in the case of a non attendance or cancellation within 24 hours of the start of the appointment.
For new patients, your first appointment will be for consultation and assessment only. Only in exceptional circumstances, will treatment be provided on the same day if deemed safe to proceed by Alison Taylor. If you would like a treatment on the first contact, this needs t be discussed and allowed for prior to the appointment being booked in so that enough time can be allowed.
However, if it is then deemed inappropriate to have this treatment, the time will not be needed and the clinic time is lost.
Alison reserves the right to decline treatment on grounds of health and appropriateness at her professional discretion.
We do not treat children or young adults under the age of 18.
Ideally, children of any age should not be brought to the clinic.
Children will not be allowed to accompany you into the treatment rooms
All bookings online are subject to a redeemable deposit paid online by card (redeemable by being deducted from treatment price) and not redeemable or refundable in the event of non attendance
All online bookings / appointments are subject to the same terms and conditions as other booked appointments
Any deposit paid is redeemable against the cost of the subsequent treatment carried out at that appointment.
It cannot be refunded or redeemed in cash or other form and is a way of preventing non attendance or late cancellation in a busy and demanding diary.
All online bookings will require a pre paid deposit of £50 in case of cancellation or non attendance
This deposit goes towards the cost of treatment and services.
All treatments require a face to face consultation and a review of health prior to treatment starting. Alison Taylor reserves the right to decline, defer or alter the treatment according to professional safe standards and clinical judgement based on best interests of the patient and the business.
All treatments must be paid for in full at the time of treatment appointment. This may be in cash, card or Bank transfer.
All treatments carry an intrinsic and unavoidable risk of bruising, redness, swelling, discomfort, pain and downtime recovery time.
Injectable treatments additionally carry more serious risks including vascular occlusion or compression (blood vessel blockage) which could lead to serious side effects or adverse effects such as blindness or other serious loss of function depending on where the blockage occurs.
Please read all of the after care and further information for each treatment on each treatment page on this website. Please take this into account when planning your treatment date and time to ensure minimum impact on your social and professional life.
Extra treatments to patients from other clinics (in the case of correcting filler or toxin treatments by another practitioner) may incur a charge. Hyalase injections for the dissolving of hyaluronic dermal fillers and the follow up appointments to review will incur a cost of a minimum of £150 per session – repeated sessions may be necessary. All calls, forward referrals and other associated costs are included in this fee.
Toxin correction treatments will incur a cost of the respective areas treated as if the whole area has been treated. The costs include the knowledge, skills and consultation involved in assessment and carrying out the procedure.
Virtual face to face consultations need to be repeated in real time face to face review before any treatment can be started in case of change in health.
If you have ANY concerns about a treatment, no matter how long after the treatment – including lumps, increased redness, increased pain, spreading bruises, strange sensations, rashes or other sign or symptom, please contact Alison.
It is highly unlikely to be caused by the treatment but there are very rare occasions where problems may occur, especially in conjunction with viral or other illnesses which can trigger an immune response. Lumps and bumps usually resolve, but please seek advice from Alison.
Btx Review appointments are offered after treatment with Botulinum Toxin (Btx) as a courtesy.
This must be taken within 4 weeks of Btx treatment. This review is for the treatment results to be reviewed and evaluated and any adjustments discussed.
If additional Btx is required to perfect results within 4 weeks, this will be provided free of charge if deemed necessary by Alison in order to adjust original treatment to ensure best results.
This appointment is not to be viewed as a “top-up” appointment where there may be an expectation of extra Btx free of charge. If you wish to have additional areas treated at this or other appointment following the original treatment after more time, there will be a charge as per price list per area. If more than 8 weeks has passed after treatment, full price for any additional Btx will be charged.
Review appointments for other treatments are offered at two to four weeks following treatments. If you do not receive a review appointment for whatever reason, please book one in.
Any treatment courses must be completed within 4 months of the purchase or first treatment or within one month of each other until the completion of the course.
Treatment courses must be booked and commenced before expiry date of a voucher although some course treatments may continue after expiry date and will be honoured provided payment has been made in full in advance.
We cannot offer refunds or exchanges for treatment courses not completed as they cannot be redeemed in cash.
All patients are required to provide contact details; including full name, address, telephone and email in order to secure an appointment and sign to consent or decline to marketing correspondence.
All clients will complete a Medical History form at their first appointment, this is necessary to inform the consultation and treatment planning process.
All information will be treated as confidential and protected in accordance with Data Protection legislation.
Patient information will not be shared with third parties without written permissions and you will not receive unsolicited information from us, except in the event of medical emergency or public health risk.
Age limit: No treatments can be carried out on patients under the age of 18.
It is the discretion of Alison Taylor to assess appropriateness and patient safety and Alison reserves the right to decline or defer or change treatment in the patients best interests.
Patients will receive one free of charge consultation; subsequent consultations may be subject to a (£50) fee which may be deducted against treatment costs.
You will be advised of the full costs of any treatment plan proposed and agreed, including that of any maintenance treatment, before any treatment is undertaken.
Payment is taken, in full at the time of treatment.
The clinic accepts major debit and credit cards, cash and bank transfer payments.
A discretionary deposit may be taken for some treatments and in some circumstances.
Refunds / Dissatisfaction
If asking for a refund for any reason, please bear in mind that the total price you paid for a treatment included all of the service as well as the cost of the product.
Please consider which part of the service (see below) you felt was unreasonable or sub-standard so that you can then discuss this with Alison.
Fees charged for treatment include the costs of the delivery of a treatment and of the accompanying service:
- Product cost
- Full Consultation and Assessment
- Honest advice for your best interests with no pressure to proceed or purchase
- Provision of accurate unbiased up to date information and clinical advice
- High quality infection control procedures
- Pharmaceutical grade and Provence with all products used
- Advanced knowledge of anatomy and physiology with a special education in dealing with complications specific to aesthetic procedures
- Safe treatment with evidence based products
- Reviews and Follow up appointments with aftercare advice and support
- Overhead costs
- Decades of experience and judgment of best treatment option available
Skin care products are non-returnable/refundable
Please be aware that aesthetic results are subjective and opinion based if not medically obvious. Results can never be predicted , promised or guaranteed in any aesthetic procedure at any time due to the natural condition and biology of the face and body at any given time. Some external and internal influencing factors which Alison cannot reasonably control can affect results, and therefore she cannot be held responsible.
If you become ill, very stressed or consume unhealthy levels of processed food, alcohol, smoke, drugs, medication etc following treatment, the aesthetic effects can be affected and cause a loss of original positive effects before the expected duration.
Whilst we undertake to provide excellent service; factual, honest and ethical advice, safe, expert treatment in experienced hands and only the best products, we cannot guarantee your results and cannot offer refunds if the results achieved fail to meet your expectations.
All aesthetic or cosmetic procedures carry a risk of bruising / redness / pain / swelling / occlusion of blood vessels and other side, adverse effects or complications which can lead to serious after effects and conditions. please read all of the information on the consent form prior to treatment. Please report any health issues, medication and pre-existing health conditions to Alison prior to treatment on the signed consent form so that she can advise on after effects or contra-indications.
Alison reserves the right to refuse / defer or change treatment options prior to treatment commencement.
Any feedback is much appreciated, both positive and negative. Feedback is used to review and improve quality of service. You may submit feedback verbally, via email or text which you will receive 2 hours following your appointment.
If you have a complaint please advise us as soon as possible. An appointment will be made for you to be seen. We are a part of the Cosmetic Redress Scheme which offers a complaints procedure and will help you to resolve complaints in a professional way.
Please contact should have any issues with any of your treatment. Alison will endeavour to give excellent and satisfactory results. If you have any issues regarding an aspect of your treatment, you must return to the clinic for a review appointment.
Failure or refusal to attend this review appointment will result in our not being able to be responsible for problems on going as it is important to assess and treat problems as soon as possible.
Behaviour in and outside the Clinic
No smoking or vaping is allowed in or near to the clinic stairways
Please do not bring food or drinks into the clinic
Please observe the peaceful surroundings of the clinic and keep voices or noise to a minimum
Any abusive language or behaviour or failure to pay will not be tolerated and you will be asked to leave or the police will be called.
All Offers must be paid in full in advance of treatment commencement.
Offers of Services and products will be sold at current non reduced Price List amount unless specified by quoting the Offer Number or Reference at time of booking.
Offers are 1 per person, cannot be redeemed in cash, cannot be transferred or exchanged.
Bundle offers (those sold together in groups of 2,3 or 6) cannot be split
There is no payment plan or Direct Debit plan available on any offers.
All Offers / Promotional Vouchers and Discounts are only valid for 3 months from issue. All treatments must be paid in full in advance.
Birthday Gift Cards, Gift Cards, Vouchers and Payments
Birthday Gift Cards, Gift Cards Vouchers are redeemable against any treatments (not Product sales).
Birthday Gift Cards, Gift Cards Vouchers cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other offers or discounts or price reduction.
Birthday Gift Cards, Gift Cards Vouchers cannot be redeemed against regular Direct Debit Payments but can be used on presentation to use as a discount as intended.
Birthday Gift Cards, Gift Cards Vouchers, offers and paid courses cannot be refunded if there is a change in business terms or conditions (ie. move to new premises, changes in staff and services) although we will do our best to fulfil all outstanding vouchers, offers and courses if they are within valid times.
GoCardless DIRECT DEBIT Plans
Direct Debit Plans are no longer available (May 2020)
Payment in full for initial treatment and then future payments can be redeemed against further treatments – for example: Payments of £55 per month can go towards any treatment but if the amount exceeds the total paid to date, the difference must be paid in full on the day of treatment.
Payments cannot be refunded if no treatments are carried out or after any treatments.
A limit of £300 in payments is allowed to be reached, after which the Direct Debit mandate may be cancelled.
Gift Cards, Vouchers and Offers cannot be redeemed against monthly payments which must remain the same for the term nor be redeemed in cash equivalent.
All legal obligations are upheld by both parties.
Prices and Offers are subject to change without prior notice, all offers available at Directors discretion only. Prices review: January 2020