Treatments & Prices
View our range of treatments below. Before having a treatment, we'll invite you in for a free, no obligation consultation to ensure you get the right treatment for you.
- Prices start from £695 for a minimum of 2 x 1 ml syringes. Initially, 2-3 syringes are used, with a review after 4 months to top up depending on your collagen levels and results. Further syringes may be necessary from £325 each
Collagen Treatments Explained
- £295 - £325 Prices are per syringe and depend on product used and depth. Multiple syringes are often required for best results and additional syringes are discounted in price
- £295 - £350 using a light dermal filler or Viscoderm which is £320
- £325 Prices are per syringe and usually requires 2-3 syringes - discounted to £650 per treatment max price
Jaw Line & Chin Rejuvenation
- £295 - £325 Prices are per syringe or PDO thread type and depend on product used and depth. 0.5ml syringes are £195.
Lip Fillers – Cupid’s Bow Treatment
- £400 Prices are per syringe and depend on product used and depth.
- £295 - £325 Prices are per syringe and depend on product used and depth. Some treatments are courses of 3, two weeks apart (Redensity 1 - course cost £499). Consultation is required to confirm.
Eye Bags, Lines and Tear Trough
- Deposit required: Prices start from Mild Face Lift £1900 Midface, Jowl & Neck Lift from £2400
Silhouette Soft Threads
- £330 per whole face treatment for skin laxity, crepey skin, eye bags, lip lines and cheek lines
- £275 per syringe or £520 for Initial Course of 2 syringes. consisting of 1 syringe per session, 4 weeks apart. (Course paid in full in advance) Top ups every 6-8 months of 1 syringe at £275
- Profhilo £280 each £550 for full course of 2 Prices are for a course of two Profhilo, one syringe per treatment, 4 weeks apart
Clinical Skin Care
- £150 each or £380 for a course of 3 peels includes FREE skin care (worth £90)(Paid in full in advance)
PRX T33 Peel
- from £295 Prices are for a course of two treatments (1 syringe between both hands) 4 weeks apart.