PRX T33 Peel
PRX T33 Peel
- Reduce lines and crepey skin
- Rehydrate and thicken skin
- Defy time and No Downtime
Bright, Tight Skin – the no peel peel! No pain, no downtime
PRX –T33 – secret of the stars. Hugely popular in Harley St, this peel is a NO PEEL peel. They are sold as courses of three – five, once a week.
A course of 3 – 5 peels gives best results
- No pain
- No peel
- No downtime*
- Instant results
- Tighter, younger looking radiant skin
PRX –T33 is based on TCA (trichloroacetic acid), which penetrates the deeper layers of the skin, without damaging the outer surface.
You get all the benefits of the TCA without any outward signs. TCA then stimulates the skin to produce elastin and collagen, the two factors which cause ageing as we slowly reduce our ability to make fresh collagen and elastin.
FREE skin serums to boost results with every course of 3 peels
What are the active ingredients in the PRX-T33 peel?
With PRX-T33, a combination of TCA and hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) quickly penetrates the dermis (one of the skin’s layers), activating a process of regeneration without attacking the epidermis (the outer layer of skin). The PRX-T33 solution contains 33% TCA and 67% hydrogen peroxide.
A course of these peels is incredibly effective. PRX-T33 promotes stimulation of fibroblasts and growth factors without causing inflammation or damaging the skin. The treatment can be performed at any time of year, unlike peeling, because it is not photosensitising, and it is suitable for all skin types.
Why have the PRX-T33 peel course?
- Immediate results
- No down-time
- No pain
- It combats lines and lax skin without damaging it
- It is great even in the summer, as your skin will not be photosensitive
- It is great on stretch marks as it rebuilds from underneath
- It can reduce scars from acne
- It can reduce pigmentation (melisma)
- It works wonders in combination with IPL rejuvenation (also available)
What is the procedure for the facial peel?
- The skin is prepared with mild cleanser, rinsed and dried thoroughly.
- 2 ml of the facial peeling solution is applied per area, by manual deep facial massage.
- This is repeated 2-5 times (usually 3), on each area of the face / neck / décolletage
- They then massage the product firmly until it is absorbed and a palpable or visible elasticity is observed.
- Rinse with water.
- Moisturiser can be applied
- After 24-48 hours: the patient should apply a special serum called ‘wiqo’ at night. This moisturises and acidifies the skin. 30 minutes later, apply moisturiser.
Repeat the serum application every night for 3 – 5 nights
* unless you have a sensitive reaction to the peel
This is available in Harley St for twice the price! Click to view Harley St
£99 each or £350 for a course of 3 peels with FREE skin care (worth £90)
Skin will improve over the weeks and texture and complexion continues to improve for months after last treatment.
Redness is slight for 24 hours.
Book a free consultation
Book a no obligation, 30 minute consultation with Alison today.
Call Alison07887 808 680
Alison Taylor Registered Nurse
Alison Taylor is a Registered Nurse Prescriber and is highly experienced in cosmetic treatments. She has an honest and ethical approach and assesses each person individually and personally.
Alison is trained to an advanced level in facial anatomy and in administering medical cosmetic treatments and has carried out many thousands of treatments. She has a good reputation (see live reviews) and prides herself in carrying out discreet and natural treatments to give you the fresh open look without making it obvious.
Alison is constantly updating her skills to ensure best and latest treatments and has recently started a post graduate L7 degree course in Advanced Clinical Facial Anatomy to further extend her knowledge and safety in practice. You can check Alison’s registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (under her married name Alison Jane Pearce)